Who do you need to contact?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Using the form below you can send a general enquiry, or contact individual Yate Town Councillors or Council Staff.
Sometimes people contact us at Yate Town Council, when it’s best to contact South Gloucestershire Council. We’ve given you the information below to help you decide.
South Gloucestershire Council are responsible for many local services, including:
- Refuse & recycling
- Housing benefit
- Environmental, health & trading standards,
- Council tax
- Roads and lamp posts etc.
Here is a link to the South Gloucestershire Council website which shows full details of the services they provide.
If your enquiry is in respect to getting married at Poole Court then please contact South Gloucestershire Council Registration Service on 01454 863140 or they can be contacted via the South Gloucestershire Council website. Click here for information or to contact the Registration Service.
For common enquiries, please call the South Gloucestershire Council telephone numbers listed below:
- Refuse & Recycling – 01454 868000
- Housing Benefit – 01454 868002
- Environmental Health & Trading Standards – 01454 868001
- Council Tax – 01454 868003
- Wedding/registration service enquires – 01454 863140
Otherwise, we look forward to hearing from you. Please complete the contact form below.