This opportunity has CLOSED
Yate Town Council would like to invite interested parties to tender for the opportunity of Phase 2 of the Kingsgate Park Refurbishment project and have prepared the following documents to assist as part of the tender:
The anticipated budget for the works is £200,000.00 excluding VAT
How to tender:
Full details are available on the Government Contract Finder Website
For the link to the Kingsgate Park Refurbishment (Phase 2) Tender please click here
The tender process will open on Wednesday 1st February 2023 and run for 4 weeks until noon on Tuesday 28th February 2023.
The decision process and key dates will then be as follows:
- All tenders will be opened and reviewed, within 7days of Wednesday 1st March 2023.
- We may contact you at this point if we have any queries about your tender or require any clarification.
- A synopsis of the tenders will be presented to the Play Area and Properties Project Steering Group of Yate Town Council to review and formally award the contract;
- Tender submissions may be used for public consultation activities;
- We will respond to everyone who submitted a valid tender to notify you of the outcome no later than 5.00pm on Friday 24th March 2022.
Please return all tenders via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Tuesday 28th February 2023.
Please get in touch with our Community Projects Officer, Leah Collier, directly should you have any questions regarding the details of the tender. Her email address is LCollier@yatetowncouncil.gov.uk
HOWEVER, please ENSURE the actual tender is submitted to the specific email address in the document above. Tenders submitted via any other email address will not be considered.
Yate Town Council, Poole Court, Poole Court Drive, Yate, South Gloucestershire, BS37 5PP
Tel: 01454 866506